Freudian Slips: Mickey Dee Livers

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

February 06, 2008

Mickey Dee Livers

This might be the only way I can be kept from McDonald's fruit and yogurt parfaits. I crave them and my waistline needs to love them even more.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger mommanator said...

You must like this pic, didn't you post it before? I like it too, thats why I remember.
You better watch those treats, the guy at the gym will be busting you more -so you can have that ripple belly!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that you all the way in the background paddling along in a canoe

11:18 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

mommanator,
I am spoiling you with short stories. The picture was a filler. lol

anonymous,
If this is Jasmine I didn't put that snake in your canoe on the church camping trip.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us