Freudian Slips: Spring Forward and Don't Fall Back

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

March 14, 2006

Spring Forward and Don't Fall Back

A contemporary picture of the nighttime view of our home. I recently added soft 7 watt electric candles in each of the windows facing the street, repositioned the landscape lights to accent the growing shrubbery, adjusted the candelabra bulb wattage of the house lights, and standing atop a twelve foot ladder I staked the two spiral evergreens that actually fell over during the last snowstorm. Planted on each side of the walkway, the spiral evergreens serve as an extravagant gateway to our home so my prayers are for the tandem to survive winter’s abuse. I synchronized the candles and landscape lights on timers. It is shaping up nicely. After a few more rounds of litter patrol, I’ll be able to rest. I don't think the neighbor's have ever seen anyone precision trim hedges in the winter. If they didn’t know it before they surely know it now. An obsessive compulsive lives here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Weary Hag said...

Okay so basically, you're trying to tell me those spiral evergreens don't just GROW that way?

:)

Lovely home, Joe. I'm sure your neighbors don't mind at all that you're obsessive complusive. It looks beautiful and all your time and energy was well spent!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Weary,
People have asked me that though, beleive it or not.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us