Freudian Slips: Get This Man A Piano Teacher!

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

March 13, 2005

Get This Man A Piano Teacher!

this is an audio post - click to play

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger justrose said...

Wow! You've taken the audioblog plunge, AND with a musical interlude! Awesome!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

justrose,
If you consider that muscial it is in the most liberal of terms.

12:10 PM  
Blogger justrose said...

No, I assure you, it was more musical than I could ever hope to be.

I gave you a link on the rowhouse. Hope you don't mind.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I relinquish my title. You are now the true "Piano Man".
Fly young eagle, fly.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

I thought you would get a David Akers kick out of that audition.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us