Freudian Slips: Wintry Weather

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

March 01, 2005

Wintry Weather

Our backyard invited me to take its picture at twilight during the snow storm. When my camera shutter clicked, it was snowing like gangbusters. I was surprised about the absence of snowflakes in the photo. The deck is a massive structure built fifteen feet above the ground jutting out our family room. It reminds me of a tree house for adults. No matter what the season, it offers a breathtaking panoramic view of our wooded property. I installed the perimeter rope lighting to give small airplanes a snowball's chance in hell to emergency land.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a nice, sunny day here on the Gulf of Mexico!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

That's a great pic.

Love your tree house!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Anonymous, the Gulf of Mexico sounds hot as a Ritz on a hot thin soup.

Pax, I don't want to grow up. I just want to be a Toys R Us kid.

8:58 PM  
Blogger justrose said...

beautiful. thanks for your great comments on my blog.

jr

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us