Freudian Slips

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

January 27, 2005

My phone started ringing at 6am the day the story went to press. The voice on the other end of the phone said I made the front page of the Courier Post. The story spilled over into the sports section, something my athletic career never did for me. The newspaper referred to me as “South Jersey Super Fan” but I am not looking for another alter ego. I have enough nicknames to confuse an adoption agency. The Courier Post asked to come back to my house to cover a story on the day of the Super Bowl. One huge problem. I am not hosting a Super Bowl party to my knowledge. Friends please stop calling me about your invitation to the ultimate Super Bowl party. I am not missing a second of this pivotal game schlepping Eagle green martinis, hearing children cry for their mommies, or microwaving cheese dip to a tepid temperature suitable for your palettes, Boo-hoo, it ain’t happening. Can you hear me know, Angela H., Magillicutty, Joe H., Jimmy, Doug? To the general public, I stopped doing house tours the moment this article hit the newsstands. Anyway, you can check out the article. It is very cool press. http://www.courierpostonline.com/news/southjersey/m012605c.htm There is also a link for the photo gallery.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pax Romano said...

Aww man,

I was really looking forward to a party. So what's this Superbowl thingy about? Tennis? Cricket? Or is it some kind of cooking thing?

Clueless but glad that you got more press -- You and Paris Hilton, can't go anywhere with out seeing you guys in the media!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Pax,
There remains a difference between Paris and I. When I spend A Night in Paris, it will be about world travel not sex.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us