Freudian Slips: Automatic Writing Symbol

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

January 06, 2005

Automatic Writing Symbol

If anyone knows what this symbol represents, please post a comment. This symbol keeps turning up in my life and its mystery has been haunting me for 25 years. A symbols website http://www.kamous.com/translator/s.asp?l=1652 was not a resource. I am hoping somebody finds my posting in a Google search and knows exactly what it is or what it represents. The criminally insane need not apply but I’ll take any solid reference to mythology, hieroglyphics, or Stonehenge.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pax Romano said...

Dare I say it; it's a bumble bee in flight! No, just kidding...actually I believe it is the Ancient Symbol of the Most High and Revered Church of The Henny. These symbols were found amongst the caves in, what is now known as, the Catskill Mountains. Linguists believe that they translate roughly into: "Take my wife, please!" as well as, "I just got back from a pleasure trip, I took my mother-in-law to the airport".

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us