Freudian Slips: A Piece of the Action...Carnival Cruise Commercial

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

December 27, 2008

A Piece of the Action...Carnival Cruise Commercial

-Sweet toothed actor Joseph Tornatore during the Pinata shoot.

Carnival Cruise's World's Largest Pinata commercial is now airing natoinally on major networks across the country. The good folks at Carnival Cruise made a few pictures available online to showcase the event along with the release of the actual commercial spot. Judging by their picture of me mucking it up with the candy here, it looks like I got a big chunk of this commercial. Rather, it was produced in fast paced clips leaving me with wanting more to chew on.
If anyone cares to slow down the action packed commercial, I can be freeze framed at 25 seconds into it, lying on my back in the candy pile wearing this same blue tee shirt. At normal speed, I only got a piece of the action but don't let anyone tell you I missed the boat on this one. For an actor, national commercial work is as hard to find as two tons of piled carnival candy during an economic recession.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Merci said...

A cruise sounds pretty good right about now. I'll tell them you sent me.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

merci

10:31 AM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

Well, I think I saw you, a small blue blur in the midst of all that mayhem ... ah acting is such a cruel mistress.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

pax,
what is a guy to do?

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To my knowledge, the only piece of this commercial you walked away with was whatever was stuck to your ass.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

marcus,
your polished demeanor preceded your arrival to middle management.

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Joe, we saw you on the super bowl! had fun rewinding & freezeframing yer 1 sec. o' fame! you really need yer agent to make sure you get residuals for future shots!

praying for your recovery.

Pickle Pickle

7:31 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Now who could this be? lol
How many case managers have you watched during a Super Bowl? Translation..I will take the fleeting second. doing fine.
in a cast until at least wednesday but I have been working the other side job full time from inside my house....this is the life....

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us