Freudian Slips: Recession Proof?

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

October 14, 2008

Recession Proof?

With this past Monday a holiday from work for me, I scheduled contractors to come out and give me estimates on unfinished projects around the house. I also booked a landscaper to come out and perform sprinkler winterization. Nobody showed up!
I went back to work and a colleague lamented not being able to find a builder interested in putting on a screened in porch to her home all summer and it is now autumn.
I thought to myself, this is some economic recession.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Merci said...

This is what I thought of when John McCain said that the fundamentals of our economy were sound, then backtracked to say that the fundamentals of our economy were hard working Americans.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

merci,
makes one wonder.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us