Freudian Slips: My Big Phat Greek Acting

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

October 19, 2008

My Big Phat Greek Acting

I received this wonderful invitation to a movie I worked on for three days in 2007. The director has assured me that my character made the final cut and he speaks dialogue with the main characters just like a regular actor. Horay! This is like graduating from diapers as an actor growing up on film.
Gus, the Bartender delivered five lines during production so it will be interesting to see what of my straight-up character made the final cut. What I am looking forward to most is seeing Kenneth Mcgregor's stylish acting in this movie. Keep your fingers crossed, Sundance Film Festival is reviewing the movie now.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope to see you hash out a few lines on the big screen

7:26 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

anonymous,
hash out well i hope.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, congrats on making the final cut! Look forward to seeing you in this Paco. Now get me a beer!

Joey 6-Pack

12:58 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

joey 6 pack,
jury is out on whether I can walk and talk at the same time.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Pax Romano said...

Sundance!!!

Oh man, you'll need an entourage. Count me in.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Pax,
Count on it.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us