Freudian Slips: On the Heels of Nursery Rhyme

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

February 12, 2008

On the Heels of Nursery Rhyme

Something tells me an old lady lives in this shoe.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orthopedic shoe haven, to be sure!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

anonymous,
I would not want to FOOT the bill.

8:33 PM  
Blogger E said...

Is that for real? Or are you having me on, Joe?!

12:23 AM  
Blogger mommanator said...

Is that shoe close to Lancaster Pa? Wondered where it is. If so was gonna take the kiddos to see it as they live fairly close to it. wanted to show em where I was gonna shoe them off to!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

e,
I found this picture of a house on a website dedicated to strange architecture.

Mommanator,
I can smell the SHOE-fly pie from here. lol

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us