Freudian Slips: Vehicular Imbecide

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

September 24, 2006

Vehicular Imbecide

"Gee ma, you mean we should have still waited 30 minutes after eating grub before going swimming in this there Ranchero?"

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger CS said...

A hidden garden bench, a car/truck pool - they are somehow related. I guess what counts as an oasis depends on point of view, doesn't it? The main thing is to keep noticing.

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe - can't help but think that the "swimmer" on the left looks like John Lennon.

Have you heard that song "woman"? I heard it when I was 21, and I always wanted to hear it again. I shall have to find it.

Unrelated - but then i feel I can be random and you would still be amused.

All the best to you and your family.

Oh and I watched "Little Miss Sunshine". You MUST watch it Joe - it was lovely.:-)

Nazli

12:40 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

csl,
yes, life with eyes wide open.

Dr. Nazli,
my wife wanted me to go see that movie this weekend.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe, Di was here

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe, Di was here

4:09 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Diane,
How about some Larry David snuggling time tonight?

6:57 PM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

Dr.Z,
Is the song your're looking for by Peter & Gordon. Goes something like this, "woman doe you love me? Woman do you need ne now?...I need you to be my woman"? It's been awhile forgot some of the lyrics.
Joe, do you think they could create a "hot tub"?

7:23 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Zelda,
My wonder didn't venture beyond estimated gas mileage.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Maid,
leaves your mind swimming.

10:14 PM  
Blogger E said...

I don't know that photos get much funnier than this! Reminds me of my hometown...

7:29 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

E,
many hometowns but where I grew up we didn't have flatbed cars.

8:35 AM  
Blogger CS said...

The John Lennon song Dr. Nazli is looking for is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaLfDnShEn0

5:59 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

CSL,
thanks for guiding the readers. who would have ever thought this picture would generate such beautiful music?

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us