Freudian Slips

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

September 28, 2006

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, I hate to admit this, but you do go over-board, sometimes!!!!

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and you still can't beat me!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and you really should bench Lindros before he sustains another concussion.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

et,
hence the unfavorable nickname, Joe Too Much.

t,
when we all get together next week at my house for the eagles dallas game, I'll meet you at the bubble hockey game at halftime.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

only you would go to such lengths for perfection. Make me feel good to know that I'm not alone. Buy the w3ay I'd better get to the project de Jour!
Peace

10:02 AM  
Blogger Zelda Parker said...

Missed the typo's, oops! Way, no one is truly perfect!

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, I was at the Eagles-Dallas game. You said the hockey game was broken and I believed you.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Catherine Mary,
Because I post this the lovely irony I endured was that the puck got lost at the start of the party. I had it apart the next day, found the puck wedged between the glass and the electrical wiring for the scoreboard. with all this being said, I spoke too soon since irony came back to embarrass my humble abode.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, You must have another party so I can come and play the game. By the way, Smarty will be on his way tomorrow (Priority Mail).

1:13 AM  
Blogger Joe Tornatore said...

Catherine Mary,
I will scout out a spot on the wall for Smarty. You can visit it whenever you like.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us