Freudian Slips: Saving Face in Warrior

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

May 10, 2011

Saving Face in Warrior

Nick Nolte not Joseph Tornatore in Warrior.

The official theatrical movie trailer has been released for the upcoming mixed martial arts movie entitled Warrior. Through Ryan Casting out of Atlantic City, I was hired to do some acting both as a background extra and as Nick Nolte's stand in. After trying to act ahead of a Academy Award nominee like Nolte, background acting seemed a more suitable fit. The trailer looks dramatically inviting. Whatever Nick Nolte does naturally in the movie, I didn't do nearly as good after multiple takes. That is why I keep the day job.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwgG6OfW7Yo

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching for help on the internet to get my ex lover whom will got divorced back, i came across this wonderful man called DR.AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE who did a nice job by helping me to get my divorced husband back within 48hours.. I never believe that such things like this can be possible but now i am a living testimony to it because AGBAZARA TEMPLE actually brought my lover back, If you are having any relationship problems why not contact DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email on: (agbazara@gmail.com) OR call him on (+2348104102662), Then i promise you that after 48hours you will have reasons to celebrate like me.

JOAN LATIFER
from USA

1:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so happy after many months of searching the internet for a perfect spell caster to get my lover back i came across this great spell caster called Dr.Jesu and his contact details are: ((jesutemple7@gmail.com)) and When i contacted Dr.Jesu i was not sure if he could get my lover back to me because i have contacted some other spell casters before none was able to get my lover but just within 48 hours that i contacted Dr.Jesu my lover came back to me immediately

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us