Freudian Slips: 2005 Predictions

Freudian SlipsImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOOSE LIPS LINK FREUDIAN SLIPS

My Photo
Name:
Location: Irony, New Jersey, United States

Life takes us many places. It's a box of chocolates and a Hansel and Gretal trail of candy wrappers. I have filmed as an actor in The Happening, Invincible, The Lovely Bones, The Bounty Hunter, The Greek American, Bazookas, Limitless, TV's Its Always Sunny in Philly, Outlaw, New York, The Warrior, The Nail, Game Change, Cold Case, & commercial work includes The Philadelphia Eagles, Septa, Coors, Turbo Tax & Carnival Cruises. Freudian Slips spotlights irony in short story format.

December 21, 2004

2005 Predictions

The Courier Post solicited reader input for an upcoming feature article about predictions for 2005. Both serious and humorous entries were welcomed. I decided to have a little fun with the assigned newspaper reporter, who is familiar with my story. I submitted the following earth-shattering prediction that would make Edgar Cayce blush: I predict that in 2005 Chuck Darrow will boldly go where few reporters have dared to go before. To the Ripley's Believe It or Not museum in Atlantic City, NJ to cover the grand opening of "The Bee Man of Blackwood" exhibit scheduled for Memorial Day weekend. Chuck will win the box of Cuban cigars door prize and meet Joe Tornatore, who supplies memorable quips for a later Courier Post article entitled, "Man, Myth, or Legend?" The reporter emailed back a favorable response including willingness to cover the grand opening of my exhibit. Who says you need a printing press to make your own headlines? The reporter didn’t even ask me how I knew he was a cigar smoker........

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pax Romano said...

Not since Criswell....

(here's a link in case you don't get it: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/andy_crickett/homepage.htm )

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pax,
I went to the Criswell website. I'll take Edgar Cayce without cue cards over Criswell clutching an entire sript in his hand.
--the host

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us